Collaboration, innovation, transparency.
Discover the key challenges addressed
within the Trace One Network.
Growth, regulatory compliance, cost control.
The Trace One Network delivers
concrete benefits for all stakeholders, whether
retailers or manufacturers.
Associations, solutions and technology partners.
Discover the contributors
to the Trace One Network.
A collaborative retail business network, enhancing communication so companies can create innovative products, boost efficiency and delight consumers.
a collaborative solution
that covers all stages
of the product lifecycle.
Trace One Insight removes data silos, improving efficiencies, time to market and business performance.
Location : St Albans, UK
Ref : 18-G&A-ITT-UK
Service : IT
To run IT projects, administrate the network and provide support to users, you will need to:
• Ensure the maintenance of computer equipment (troubleshooting and installation of equipment, networks, servers, VPN communication, Lync, …);
• Manage access and authorizations of Trace One employees to systems and applications;
• Install and configure systems for the Global IT Infrastructure;
• Help users with Hardware, software and network issues;
• Make technology watch;
• Assist on the projects of extension, Upgrades and modifications of the network.
• Higher education in IT domain or equivalent level in experience
• 5+ years of experience as a helpdesk support
• Capabilities to troubleshoot and solve hardware and software problems
• Ability to respond to incidents and requests quickly
• Advanced mastery of Windows client systems such as Windows 7 and 10
• Mastery of Active Directory, Office365, Lync, File Server, SharePoint
• Good knowledge of Windows Server, TCP / IP, VPN, and firewalls,
• Experience with antivirus solutions, office automation, encryption methods and software deployment to users
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Versatility, strength of proposal and desire to learn.
This Infographic summarizes the findings of the latest Trace One's Private Label Global Survey. Here, we explore how Private Label companies collaborate, what they expect from suppliers and the main challenges they face when sourcing and launching new products.
Now that the retail sector is more competitive and complex than ever, retailers and suppliers around the world need new ways to adapt. That’s why Trace One is helping retail companies collaborate more efficiently while saving time and effort by launching Trace One Network.
Surveying 385 grocery retailers and consumer goods suppliers across North America and Europe, the study explores collaboration between retailers and suppliers and highlights opportunities for improvement to boost Private Label success.
We are excited to held the Northern Europe Trace One Exec Club Business Education Event in London in October 17. FMCG experts will discuss the opportunities related to the transformation of the retail landscape. Book a seat now!
Is this application related to an open job position?
* Required fields
Please join your cover letter in PDF format not exceeding 10 MB?
Please join your resume in PDF format not exceeding 10 MB?
Upon completing the application form, send us your CV and cover letter.
Trace One will use the information you provide for the purpose of recruitment.
Some of this information will be Personal Data, to exercise your rights, please refer to the Legal Mention of this website.
Please be aware that if you are not selected for employment we may keep your information for up to 1 year, in case of other opportunities, after which we will delete it