Collaboration, innovation, transparency.
Discover the key challenges addressed
within the Trace One Network.
Growth, regulatory compliance, cost control.
The Trace One Network delivers
concrete benefits for all stakeholders, whether
retailers or manufacturers.
Associations, solutions and technology partners.
Discover the contributors
to the Trace One Network.
A collaborative retail business network, enhancing communication so companies can create innovative products, boost efficiency and delight consumers.
a collaborative solution
that covers all stages
of the product lifecycle.
Trace One Insight removes data silos, improving efficiencies, time to market and business performance.
Location : St Albans, UK
Ref : 18-G&A-ITT-UK
Service : IT
To run IT projects, administrate the network and provide support to users, you will need to:
• Ensure the maintenance of computer equipment (troubleshooting and installation of equipment, networks, servers, VPN communication, Lync, …);
• Manage access and authorizations of Trace One employees to systems and applications;
• Install and configure systems for the Global IT Infrastructure;
• Help users with Hardware, software and network issues;
• Make technology watch;
• Assist on the projects of extension, Upgrades and modifications of the network.
• Higher education in IT domain or equivalent level in experience
• 5+ years of experience as a helpdesk support
• Capabilities to troubleshoot and solve hardware and software problems
• Ability to respond to incidents and requests quickly
• Advanced mastery of Windows client systems such as Windows 7 and 10
• Mastery of Active Directory, Office365, Lync, File Server, SharePoint
• Good knowledge of Windows Server, TCP / IP, VPN, and firewalls,
• Experience with antivirus solutions, office automation, encryption methods and software deployment to users
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Versatility, strength of proposal and desire to learn.
In the last special report from Trace One's Private Label Global Survey, we explore the Top 4 challenges of retailers and their partners in 2019 and how to solve them to meet customers' needs and increase sales.
Private Label products have come a long way in recent years. Once perceived as cheap and basic compared to the national brands on offer, consumers are now recognizing that Private Labels are actually a worthwhile purchase.
Surveying 385 grocery retailers and consumer goods suppliers across North America and Europe, the study explores collaboration between retailers and suppliers and highlights opportunities for improvement to boost Private Label success.
Trace One will be one of the main actors of the Phygital Food and Life theme at the M.A.D.E. this year in Paris!
M.A.D.E. is where the best trends, innovations, sourcing, and inspiration come together to co-create customised products in a dynamic business environment.
Register now for free!
Is this application related to an open job position?
* Required fields
Please join your cover letter in PDF format not exceeding 10 MB?
Please join your resume in PDF format not exceeding 10 MB?
Upon completing the application form, send us your CV and cover letter.
Trace One will use the information you provide for the purpose of recruitment.
Some of this information will be Personal Data, to exercise your rights, please refer to the Legal Mention of this website.
Please be aware that if you are not selected for employment we may keep your information for up to 1 year, in case of other opportunities, after which we will delete it