a collaborative solution
that covers all stages
of the product lifecycle.
A collaborative retail business network, enhancing communication so companies can create innovative products, boost efficiency and delight consumers.
Trace One Insight removes data silos, improving efficiencies, time to market and business performance.
Collaboration, innovation, transparency.
Discover the key challenges addressed
within the Trace One Network.
Growth, regulatory compliance, cost control.
The Trace One Network delivers
concrete benefits for all stakeholders, whether
retailers or manufacturers.
Trace One serves the world’s leading global retail brands and a network of over 20,000 manufacturers. Read some of our customers’ thoughts.
Location : St Albans, UK
Ref : 18-G&A-ITT-UK
Service : IT
To run IT projects, administrate the network and provide support to users, you will need to:
• Ensure the maintenance of computer equipment (troubleshooting and installation of equipment, networks, servers, VPN communication, Lync, …);
• Manage access and authorizations of Trace One employees to systems and applications;
• Install and configure systems for the Global IT Infrastructure;
• Help users with Hardware, software and network issues;
• Make technology watch;
• Assist on the projects of extension, Upgrades and modifications of the network.
• Higher education in IT domain or equivalent level in experience
• 5+ years of experience as a helpdesk support
• Capabilities to troubleshoot and solve hardware and software problems
• Ability to respond to incidents and requests quickly
• Advanced mastery of Windows client systems such as Windows 7 and 10
• Mastery of Active Directory, Office365, Lync, File Server, SharePoint
• Good knowledge of Windows Server, TCP / IP, VPN, and firewalls,
• Experience with antivirus solutions, office automation, encryption methods and software deployment to users
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Versatility, strength of proposal and desire to learn.
This whitepaper places emphasis on the opportunities that GDPR presents to food retailers and the positive aspects of creating a truly data-centric approach to business.
FMCG industry is seemingly one of the fastest-moving and the most susceptible to changing trends. In today’s overcrowded market, brands are required to showcase significant points of differentiation in order to stand out.
Trace One, the world’s largest collaborative platform for retailers and FMCG companies, today announced a strategic partnership with multinational retail service provider The MARKANT Group.
Trace One is a proud supporter of the BRCGS' Food Safety Americas 2019 Conference!
Leading the way to a safer future, Food Safety Americas 2019 will deliver hand-picked, fresh ideas straight to you in a usable take-home format!
Register now and get 20% OFF with TRACE20 promo code!
Is this application related to an open job position?
* Required fields
Please join your cover letter in PDF format not exceeding 10 MB?
Please join your resume in PDF format not exceeding 10 MB?
Upon completing the application form, send us your CV and cover letter.
Trace One will use the information you provide for the purpose of recruitment.
Some of this information will be Personal Data, to exercise your rights, please refer to the Legal Mention of this website.
Please be aware that if you are not selected for employment we may keep your information for up to 1 year, in case of other opportunities, after which we will delete it